You can top-up your SeamPay wallet by doing a transfer from your bank account. Follow these steps to initiate a topup:
- Tap the Home icon in the menu bar
- Tap green "+" button
- Tap the Bank Transfer option
- Use the information displayed* to initiate a bank transfer in NGN from your bank account. It's important to include the Reference Number listed to ensure that the deposit is correctly associated to your SeamPay account.
In order for SeamPay to process your NGN deposit, you must:
- Ensure that the name on your bank account matches the name on your SeamPay account.
- Include the reference code EXACTLY as it appears: no spaces or additional text.
- Transfer the exact amount entered
- Execute the transfer within 60 minutes
* The bank account is only valid for a single deposit